Jackalope on Turquoise mid-size crossbody
I created this size to be the in-between for those who wanted more room than the small, but a more compact design than the medium or large. These bags are made from all one color vinyl- meaning: the front and back, and the back pocket, will match.
I lined these with unbleached cotton and sewed a double pocket on one side to keep things organized. Downsizing from another business left me with a LOT of high-quality cotton prints, so I'm using those to make the pockets. You won't know what pattern is it till you see the bag in person- but trust me, I put a lot of thought into matching up the patterns and colors to look great with the outside bag!
* made with all vinyl- faux leather/vegan leather
* hand-cut design, sewn in a reverse applique method
* adjustable strap is black webbing that goes from 34 inches to 59 inches long
* 10 inches tall
* 9 inches long
* approx 3.25 inches bottom width
* zipper opening is 8 inches long
* back pocket is open at the top and is 8" wide, 6.25" tall